Any place that displays the Western Union logo is authorized to accept payments.
1. Search for an Agent location near you.
2. Complete the Send Money section of the form and choose Cash Pickup and Money in Minutes.
3. Give the Agent the completed form with the applicable funds (including transaction fee). Pay with a credit or debit card (issued by a bank in your country).
4. Save your receipt and share the tracking number (MTCN) with your receiver for pick up.
How to Send Money Online
1. Log in to your profile. If you don't have a profile, please register for free in WesternUnion (http://www.westernunion.com/).
2. Choose our Money in Minutes service.
3. Enter your receiver's name and address.
4. Pay with your credit or debit card (issued by a bank in your country).
5. You'll get a confirmation by email. Save the tracking number (MTCN) to share with your receiver for pickup.
How to Send Money by Phone?
1. Call 1-800-CALL-CASH (1-800-225-5227--United States, 1-800-833-833--United Kingdom, 1-800-325-0000--Canada).
2. Talk to an agent about using our Money in Minutes service, and tell them your receiver's name, total money and address
3. Pay with a credit or debit card (issued by a bank in your country).
4. Save the tracking number (MTCN) to share with your receiver for pickup.
How do I know if my payment is successful?
Upon completing the transaction by Western Union, you will receive a confirmation number (MTCN) to confirm that your payment has been successfully sent.
What is an MTCN code?
An MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) is a unique number generated by Western Union at the beginning of each transaction. The MTCN code is used to identify and track each transaction. You must not disclose your MTCN unless you encounter problems and wish to check on that transaction with Western Union.